Best Intentions....and Some Beautiful Spaces

So, I was gonna share photos of my updated living room this week (truly ruly) though then this happened....

No, I wasn't gobbled up by a giant pair of novelty teeth, although given the current circumstances it doesn't sound like such a bad thing, because poor little miss Charlotte is miserably teething which makes for one miserable household all round.
I would have shared a photo of her actual teeth though she is guarding them with her life so I'm lucky to see them with my own eyes let alone through a camera lens.

Long story short, it's been a tiresome, unproductive week though I promise-cross-my-heart to post about my living room next week. And after all the hype I'm sure it will be a let-down so if you could just pretend to be pleasantly surprised I'll be your best friend forever.

Anyhoo, in the meantime I thought I'd share some of the gorgeous rooms I've Pinned lately.



























Click an image to visit the source.




PS
Thanks for all the sweet comments (and one-zillion questions!) about my decal canister tutorial from last week.
Reading all the feedback made me smile :-)


Post a Comment

Daha yeni Daha eski