How to Style the Perfect Entry Table

Basic tips and ideas for styling the perfect entry or console table


One of my favorite spaces in our home to decorate is the entry table.  It's the perfect place to switch up our home decor for the changing seasons and a great place to display some of my favorite decor finds.  It's also the first thing you see when you walk in our front door and I love that it sets the tone for the rest of our home. 

When we started our first-floor renovation and moved most of our living room furniture to the garage I knew right away I wanted to move the entry table downstairs.  I wanted at least one space that I could decorate and keep neat in the midst of the renovation chaos and mess. 

Thank you to Walmart for sponsoring this post.  

how to style the perfect entry table

Read more »

Post a Comment

Daha yeni Daha eski