Friday Favorites: Affordable Neutral Outdoor Decor

Affordable and neutral decor for creating stylish outdoor spaces on a budget. 


Who else has outdoor decorating on their mind?  

The warmer weather, longer days and living in a half torn apart house is giving me the itch to spruce up our outdoor spaces.  A few years ago, I updated our front porch and back deck, but it's definitely time for a refresh.   Our black and white rugs were left out all winter and have seen better days and our wrought iron dining set are about 15 years old and drip rust whenever it rains.  

Every year I declare I'm going to get new deck furniture and every year I put it off.  I'm hoping this will finally be the year where I pull the trigger and finally order a new table and chairs.  A couple new rugs and some new pots and fresh greenery would be nice too. 
Affordable neutral outdoor decor

Read more »

Post a Comment

Daha yeni Daha eski