Two Tone MCM Highboy Dresser Makeover

A little paint and TLC goes a long way in updating this beautiful MCM Dixie Highboy dresser.


Sometimes thrifting can be a total miss and sometimes it can result in a cart full of treasures and awesome furniture scores.  Last week, my mom and I headed to a few thrift stores and it ended up being one of those trips that I was thankful we took her Expedition.  Not only did I find some great smaller items, but I also scored an awesome mid-century modern Dixie highboy dresser.  I'm always drawn to MCM pieces and knew right away that it had to come home with me.  Just look at the beautiful hardware and detail on the drawers. 

MCM highboy dresser before
Okay, so there's a few knicks and chips in the veneer and it looks like something chewed one of the legs, BUT with a little TLC I knew I could make it beautiful again.
Read more »

Post a Comment

Daha yeni Daha eski