8 of The Best Home Decor Essentials to Have on Hand

A great stash of home decor essentials allows you to easily rotate decor to create beautiful spaces in your home. 


If you haven't noticed by now, you'll quickly learn that I love rotating and changing out my decor.  I'm constantly moving around books, pillows, vases and greenery from one room to another.  Keeping a stash of home decor essentials allows me to switch up decor and create a whole new look with minimal expense. 
Eight must have home decor staples

I also keep our decor neutral (adding texture and contrast keeps it fun and interesting),  which not only creates flow in our small ranch home, but also allows me to easily rotate decor and update our spaces.

Wanna know what my favorite home decor essentials are?
Read more »

Post a Comment

Daha yeni Daha eski