How to Get the Perfect Concrete Look With Paint

How to get the perfect concrete look with paint.  An easy way to give ceramic Dollar Tree mushrooms a cool concrete inspired makeover.


Happy Dollar Store DIY Day!  For those of you who are new around here, the first Monday of every month I share an affordable Dollar Tree makeover.  It can be anything from a simple organizing project to an easy decor makeover.  My goal is to share inexpensive and affordable Dollar Tree projects that you can use to organize and decorate your home.  

This month, I was inspired by little ceramic mushrooms that I found in the decor section of Dollar Tree.  I thought about giving them a wood inspired makeover, but as soon as I saw aged concrete mushrooms online I knew I had to transform them to look like concrete.  

Concrete inspired Dollar Tree mushrooms
Read more »

Post a Comment

Daha yeni Daha eski