Our Next Big Project

Exciting changes are coming to our basic ranch style home!


If you follow me on Instagram then you may already know that big changes are coming to our small ranch home!  Changes that I envisioned, planned and dreamed of doing since the moment we moved into our home.  Changes that I never thought would take thirteen years to complete, but life has a funny way of not always going as planned.

In 2014, I shared our phase one renovation plans that involved tearing down our carport and building a kitchen/mudroom addition and oversized two car garage.  It was a major project to tackle, especially for my husband who did all the excavating, digging, rebar, footer, concrete and leveling work.  We were thrilled when the addition was done, but we definitely weren't ready to jump into another huge project anytime soon.

Ranch style home before

Read more »

Post a Comment

Daha yeni Daha eski