Friday Favorites: Mid Century Modern Lighting From Amazon

The best stylish and affordable mid century modern lighting from Amazon!


With the start of our kitchen renovation less than two weeks away,  I've been spending a lot of time researching and making decisions on hardware, paint colors, counter stools, lighting and everything in between.   Some aspects of the process have been easy (like choosing cabinets and hardware) and other aspects have been a bit more challenging.  

Lighting, in particular, has me a little stumped as I work to pick pendant lights, sconce lights and a dining room light that all coordinate.  I'm totally splurging on the sconce lights for over the kitchen window, which means the rest of the lighting has to be both stylish and affordable.  I really wanted to go a bit more modern in the dining room, so I headed to Amazon where I found plenty of great affordable modern lighting options. 


The best affordable modern lighting from Amazon
Read more »

Post a Comment

Daha yeni Daha eski