Simple Spring Place Setting With Dollar Tree Napkin Rings

Create the perfect simple and affordable place setting with updated Dollar Tree napkin rings, sprigs of greenery and brown gift tags.  


Happy February!  It's the first Monday of the month, which means it's time for another Dollar Store DIY!  A few weeks ago, I shared 50 of my favorite Dollar Tree items to hack, makeover and update and totally forgot to include their shiny plastic napkin rings.   Have you seen them before?  I grabbed a pack a few months ago and just now got around to updating them.  A rare warm winter day gave me the itch to create a simple spring place setting and I knew the napkin rings from Dollar Tree would make the perfect addition. 
Simple Spring Place Setting with Dollar Tree napkin rings
With basic white dishes, Dollar Tree glass mugs and affordable supplies, you can easily (and quickly) create a simple place setting perfect for Spring.
Read more »

Post a Comment

Daha yeni Daha eski