How to Repair and Restore A Vintage Card Catalog

A beautiful nine drawer vintage card catalog gets repaired, stained and painted for a fresh new look.


I've always had a love for vintage card catalogs, but could never find one that was within my tight budget.  Well, apparently I wasn't looking in the right places because I've been lucky enough to come across some amazing ones lately.  I recently restored an 18 drawer card catalog, scored a 60 drawer one from a local auction and just the other day I found a nine drawer card catalog on Facebook Marketplace.

Unfortunately, the recent nine drawer card catalog had a bit too much veneer damage to refinish back to its original state, but I was able to give it a much needed facelift.                

Painted and restored vintage card catalog
Don't mind the missing screws.  I totally forgot to screw them back on before taking photos, whoops. 
Read more »

Post a Comment

Daha yeni Daha eski