How Are They Holding up? Smart Tile Backsplash Review

Have you ever considered adding a peel & stick backsplash in your home?  Are you curious how they hold up over time?  Get all your questions answered and find out how ours are holding up three years later! 

Smart Tile backsplash update 3 years later

I can't believe it's been over three years since I installed our Smart Tiles kitchen backsplash.  At the time, I was looking for an affordable, quick and mess-free update for our kitchen and these peel and stick tiles were just what the space needed.  They're the next best thing to real tile and perfect for a temporary budget-friendly update.  They were super easy to install (I installed them myself in one afternoon while my husband was at work) and I couldn't be happier with how they turned out.   I get a lot of questions about their durability and thought now would be a great time to let you know how they are holding up and answer all your burning questions. 
Read more »

Post a Comment

Daha yeni Daha eski