A Pair of Multi Drawer Nightstands Get a Fresh New look

A little paint and new drawer hardware completely transform a set of dated nightstands.



A couple weeks ago, I picked up a set of cute little nightstands that I found on Facebook Marketplace.  I asked the normal questions I ask every time I buy furniture online and almost passed them up because the seller said they didn't have dovetail drawers.   I was really bummed but, the price was right and I loved that they had multiple drawers, so I decided to buy them anyway.  When I picked them up I was pleasantly surprised to find out they DID have dovetail drawers!  

As soon as I got home I took the nightstands out of the car and started working on them right away.  I went with my go-to Sherwin-Williams Iron Ore and finished them off with a light distressing, finishing wax and new bronze pulls.  

Iron Ore painted multi drawer nightstands

Read more »

Post a Comment

Daha yeni Daha eski