How to Make Green Apples From Dollar Tree Jars


Dollar Tree storage jars get turned into adorable green apples perfect for fall and back to school teacher gifts!


It's August, which means it's practically September and time for back to school and fall decor.  It's also the first Monday of the month, which means it's time for another Dollar Store DIY

This month, I decided to get a little crafty and make an adorable little green apple jar.  I initially planned on making a red apple, but my mom insisted I make the apple green.  She said everyone makes red apples, so it needed to be green.  I guess mother knows best because when I searched for green apples I could not find a single project.  Crazy, right?

Considering I'm not a fan of red (except at Christmastime!) I took my mom's advice (ahem, demands) and painted the jar green.  I have to say,  mom was right.  This little Dollar Tree jar sure did turn into the cutest green apple.

Dollar Tree glass jars turned adorable green apples
You can fill these adorable little jars with candy for a cute and affordable teacher gift for the first day of school.
Read more »

Post a Comment

Daha yeni Daha eski