Simple and Classic Distressed Black Vintage Buffet Makeover


A beautiful vintage Drexel server gets a fresh and classic update with black paint and a natural distressed finish. 


On one of my many recent Goodwill trips, I came across a beautiful vintage Drexel buffet.  The other week I shared what I look for when buying used furniture and this piece checked off all the boxes.  It was a fair (not great) price, solid wood, made by a good furniture company and was smoke-free.  I quickly headed to the register to snag it before anyone else could.  Thankfully, I had my Hylander with me which for once wasn't full of furniture and decor, so I was able to bring it home and work on it right away.

Black distressed Drexel Buffet makeover
This little buffet is a perfect vintage piece and deserved a classic makeover.   I kept it simple and went with General Finishes Lamp Black and a naturally distressed look.
Read more »

Post a Comment

Daha yeni Daha eski