8 Big Decorating Mistakes and How to Correct Them


Do you get overwhelmed when you think about decorating your home?  Are you frustrated that it's not a space you love?  Chances are you're making decorating mistakes that you don't even realize you're making.  The good news is, these mistakes are easy to fix with these simple decorating tips!


Unless you're a seasoned decorator or have a degree in interior design than chances are you've made a few decorating mistakes that you'd like to forget, I know I've made my fair share.  I hung curtains too low and covered my windows, I chose paint colors that were all wrong (bright teal anyone?) and had no real plans.  I was so excited to start updating and decorating our home that I just dove right in.  Sound familiar?  The good news is, making mistakes is a great learning experience and there are easy solutions for correcting them.  Today, I want to talk about some of the most common decorating mistakes and solutions.  My hope is to help you solve decorating dilemmas and create a home you love.
8 big decorating mistakes and how to correct them
Read more »

Post a Comment

Daha yeni Daha eski