How to Make a Card Catalog From An IKEA Moppe


Who doesn't love a good IKEA hack?  Learn how to transform a basic IKEA Moppe storage chest into a four drawer vintage inspired card catalog.


If you have ever remotely perused Pinterest then you have more than likely come across many IKEA Moppe drawer hacks.  Updating, hacking and transforming these little drawers is nothing new, BUT I knew I had to update a set ever since coming across them years ago.  I looked for them every time I went to IKEA and every time they were never in stock.  Finally, last year our store had them and I stocked up.  I bought six with the idea in mind of making a large faux card catalog, but I nixed that idea after recently scoring a true vintage card catalog.   Not wanting to give up on these little Moppe drawers, I took just one set of four and turned them into a mini vintage card catalog.

Ikea Moppe faux card catalog hack


Read more »

Post a Comment

Daha yeni Daha eski