10 of The Best Sources for Buying Used Furniture and Decor


The best sources, tips and tricks and questions to ask when searching for good quality, used furniture and decor.


Where do you find cheap furniture?

What are your best tips for finding affordable used furniture?

How do you score so many great deals on used furniture?

What are your best tips for finding awesome furniture and decor from Goodwill?

Where can I find good quality cheap used furniture?

What do you look for when buying used furniture online?

How do you find so many great deals at Goodwill? 

I've been getting a lot of questions and comments about where I find the used furniture I've been updating and sharing, so I thought I would put together a big 'ole post with all my favorite tips, tricks and sources for scoring affordable used furniture and vintage decor.  I have no shame letting people know I got something for free, from the side of the road, Goodwill or a flea market. I actually pride myself on decorating my home for cheap AND making it a place I love.  My hope is that this information will inspire and help you to create a home you love without spending a lot of money.

Best affordable sources for buying used furniture and decor

Read more »

Post a Comment

Daha yeni Daha eski