Vintage Inspired Succulent Planters & Tips for Proper Care

Tips and tricks for caring for succulents and fun planter ideas for a unique look! 

It's no secret that I've never been good at keeping plants alive.  It's partly due to the fact that I'm horrible at remembering to water them and partly because I'm pretty sure I unintentionally put them in the darkest spots of our home.  Regardless of my black thumb, I really do enjoy having live plants around and try my hardest to keep them alive.  Recently, I bought two plants and even though they are only marginally surviving, I decided to try my hand at succulents.  I headed to Home Depot to pick up a few succulents then swung by Goodwill and a local thrift store in search of fun "planters". 

vintage succulent planter ideas

Read more »

Post a Comment

Daha yeni Daha eski