How to Get the Look of Aged Terra Cotta Pots

A quick and easy way to add texture and "age" to terra cotta clay pots.


Apparently, my first Monday of the month Dollar Store DIY series is turning into more than a once a month thing.  I hope you don't mind.  I do have other projects planned, but they involve cutting wood and I'd rather wait until it warms up so I don't freeze in the garage.  Until then, I have a large stash of Dollar Tree items that are just begging to be updated. (You can find my 50 favorite Dollar Tree items to hack, makeover and craft with HERE!)

How to easily age clay Terra Cotta pots
Since Dollar Tree now has their spring and garden decor available I thought it would be a good time to share a quick way to age basic terra cotta clay pots.   These little rustic pots are perfect for spring, but they also make great everyday decor.
Read more »

Post a Comment

Daha yeni Daha eski