An Easy Way to Make Affordable Throw Pillows

The easiest and most affordable way to create custom textured throw pillows.


The other week, my daughter asked me to take her to Five Below so she could use a gift card.  As she wandered around looking at earrings and squishies I eyed up the home decor, glancing up and down the aisles.   I wasn't really seeing anything, but then down on a bottom shelf, I spotted a rolled up 3'x5' rug.  They had a variety of colors and styles, but I knew the black and creme striped rug would be perfect for DIY throw pillows for our home.   

$5 rug turned into pillow
The rug was thin, the weave gave it a nice texture, the colors were perfect and at $5 I couldn't resist the price.  You can't even buy a yard of quality fabric for $5 and this rug was plenty large enough to make not one, but at least two throw pillows.

Read more »

Post a Comment

Daha yeni Daha eski