High Contrast Paint Colors of My Little House

Neutral paint colors for creating beautiful contrast and flow in a small ranch home.



What color did you paint your front door?

What is the color of the dark accent wall in your bedroom?

What color are your base kitchen cabinets? 

I get so many questions about the paint colors in our home that I thought I would share a big 'ole post answering all your burning questions.  We live in a small 1970's ranch style home, so the ceilings are low (or average) and the rooms are small and closed off.  I have found the best way to maximize flow is to keep the colors coordinating and palate neutral.   I love creating contrast and interest throughout our home by adding a pop of Iron Ore to walls, doors, cabinets, and furniture.  It's the best way to make our spaces feel larger without being too heavy. 

Sherwin-Williams paint colors
Read more »

Post a Comment

Daha yeni Daha eski