Dollar Store DIY: How to Make Paint Look Like Stained Wood


Get the look of stained wood with this super easy painting technique.


Do you ever find something at a dollar store, thrift store or on clearance and wish it were a different finish or color?  It's easy to repaint something to match your decor, but what if you prefer the look of stained wood instead?  The good news is, you can easily achieve the look of stain using paint in just a few simple steps.

How to get the look of stained wood with paint

The other week, I shared my recent Dollar Tree purchases and a few new products that caught my eye.  One of those items were black pedestal candle holders that I have been in search of for months.  Even though they aren't made of wood (they are more of a plaster material) and they don't have the best reviews, I was still determined to update them to resemble the look of wood.

Read more »

Post a Comment

Daha yeni Daha eski