Dark Hunter Green: Paint, Decor and Inspiration


Dark hunter green paint, decor and inspiration for creating a beautiful high contrast home.


I have a serious crush on hunter green and have been scheming up ways to add this beautiful color into our home.  Sherwin-Williams Iron Ore will forever be my one true color love, but the deep rich tones of dark hunter green are giving Iron Ore some serious competition.  It should be of no surprise, both colors add dark contrast that I love. 

I've been pinning gorgeous green spaces, beautiful decor and rich paint colors, just itching to bring this color into our home.  I'm not sure where it will go yet, but I did convince my 7 year old son to let me repaint his bedroom dresser.  It's currently Sherwin-Williams Jalapeño, but I think Sherwin-William Foxhall Green will be a nice change.   His room has been the same since he was born, which means this little change is about to ignite a room makeover.    

            Dark green paint colors, inspiration and decor

Read more »

Post a Comment

Daha yeni Daha eski