DIY Kpop Room Decor Ideas


DIY Kpop Room Decor Ideas

Hello! Today I'm going to show how to make kpop inspired photobooth props, frame art, and logo pillow. What do you think about these DIY's?



Two Photobooth Props & DIY Logo Jar


Two Photobooth Props & DIY Logo Jar

You will need

Popsicle stick
paint
paintbrush
cardstock
glue gun
Mod Podge

Paint some Popsicle sticks any color you want. I painted mine gold,

For the bubble prop, I created a bubble, added name of a song on top of the bubble in a program on my computer and then I cut it out. The bubble can be any shape and say anything you want

Then I cut out a bigger bubble out of scrapbook paper. I painted Mod Podge on to the scrapbook paper bubble and put the other bubble on top.

The last thing I did was I used the glue gun to glue the bubble on the Popsicle stick.

For the glasses prop, I made glasses on black cardstock paper and I cut them out. Then, print and cut out a logo.

The last thing I did was I used the glue gun to glue the glasses on the Popsicle stick. Then I glued the logo on the edge of the glasses.

Logo Jar


You will need

a jar
carstock
scssiors
glue or a glue gun
beads,  or candle

Print out a logo and then cut it out glue the glue on the jar.

You can add beads, your photobooth props, or a candle inside the jar.

DIY Lyric Frame Art


DIY Lyric Frame Art

You will need

cardstock
scrapbook paper
pencil
frame
decorative tape 

First to create the background, trace the back of the frame on to the paper that will be in the back.

Then, you can create lyrics by writing the lyrics out or by creating it in a program on your computer

The last thing you have to do is tape the lyrics on to the the front of the paper that is in the back. I put the tape on the front of the lyrics like this.

DIY Logo Pillow


DIY Logo Pillow

You will need

pillow
fabric
pencil
scissors
logo
glue gun

You can also create a pillow. Here's a link to a tutorial on a how to make a pillow that require no sewing. Click here to see the tutorial.

First print out your logo and cut it out. Then trace the logo on to the fabric and then it out.

Then glue on the logo.

Post a Comment

Daha yeni Daha eski