Sweet Slumber

Remember how I invited you all along on the journey to my made-over master bedroom?
Well, it's kicking off any day now and I seriously can't wait to share the whole thing with you guys - and get it done....finally! I'm actually really, really excited about it!
So in the spirit of all things 'boudoir', I thought I'd post some gorgeous bedrooms.

 
Country Living

Alice Lane

Country Living

 
Apartment Therapy

Via Simply Seleta

Country Living

House Beautiful

Country Living

I first saw the above image about a year ago and it just stuck in my mind for some reason. I never bookmarked it anywhere so when I stumbled upon it again recently it made me smile. I know it's obviously a twin room though something about it just seems so right to me.

Unknown

Country Homes and Interiors

Elle Decor

Unknown

Country Living

Unknown

Unknown

Better Homes and Gardens

Post a Comment

Daha yeni Daha eski