I'm Leaving on a Jet Plane


That's right, because of this day:

Lovey-Dovey Pic (sorry!)

Which, admittedly was a few months back now, we're lucky enough to have an excuse to take a holiday under the guise of a honeymoon (belated as it may be) and will be frolicking (can I say that?) in Fiji for the next couple of weeks!

Though don't be tooo jealous. I mean, this doesn't look like much fun at all:


Nor does this:


Or this:


Or this:

 

And seriously, who really wants to get all soaking wet anyway?


I bet there's not even any alcohol in these:


Nah, seriously, I'll be back before you probably realised I was gone - you can miss me a teeny bit if you want to though :-)


Just a little note to say a big THANK YOU to every one of my followers, commenters, readers or accidental stumblers! I know I don't always manage to get around and visit all of you though please know that I do try. I read and adore all of your sweet comments and emails and always do my best to follow-up on any questions.

Post a Comment

Daha yeni Daha eski