A New Look!

I know, I know, it's nothing spectacular (you may not even have noticed!) though this little blog make-over of mine has been a little labour of love.
Having very limited pre-existing PC knowledge and absolutely no idea about HTML or graphic design you could say that starting a blog - and wanting to make it look pretty - has been a massive bit of a learning experience!
I must confess though that at the times when I didn't want to pull all of my hair out and just throw in the towel I actually enjoyed the process and became a bit engrossed in it all.
If you've been following me from early on then you may have noticed I've been making little changes since I started blogging though I never had an overall direction so my main battle was actually deciding on a layout, theme and colour scheme. Given I never really knew quite what I was doing however (because, as I already mentioned, I don't speak fluent PC) there were some limitations to what I was able to achieve so at least for me that means decision making was a little easier!
I've still got a few changes to make though until I figure some more stuff out I'm happy with the current look.


If you've ever wanted to make some changes to your blog though were hesitant because of limited PC know-how then I offer you this timeless phrase as encouragement....
....IF I CAN DO IT, ANYONE CAN!
Just give it a go!


Post a Comment

Daha yeni Daha eski