Typographic Cushions

Unknown

Alright, I'll admit it, I'm in love with typography and would marry it if I could....

Apartment Therapy

....you know what they say though - too much of a good thing is never a good thing....

Pottery Barn

....though does it really have to be so?....

Unknown

....I mean, surely a letter here and a number there can't really hurt...can it?

Real Simple

It's lucky for me and my temporary obsession then that these duck-egg blue babies are destined for my parent's beach house. One for each of the single beds in the twin guest room - so cute!


They were a sinch to make. I just designed some artwork in Paint.Net (if you don't have an editing program and haven't heard of Paint.Net I highly recommend checking it out. It's free to download) then printed it onto iron-on transfer paper, cut closely around each separate component (using a craft knife), positioned them where I wanted on some fabric then ironed away. The fabric was then made into cushions.

If you'd like to try creating something similar I've attached my artwork above. Feel free to use it. Just click on the template to enlarge it then save it to your computer.

I'm keeping this newly embellished ampersand cushion though. I made it using the same method (already had the cushion though). Here it is in my living room.


Have a great day everyone!


Post a Comment

Daha yeni Daha eski