Sweets from my Sweet

No, not of the eating kind, more the gesture variety.
Yesterday was my birthday. Hubby and I had already agreed on no gifts cause we just bought a new SLR camera (yay, finally a decent camera - I've been borrowing my brother's every five minutes lately or making do with my old digital one) so I got a lovely warm-and-fuzzy surprise when I arrived home from work to see a beautiful bouquet of orchids sitting on the kitchen counter.
I had to giggle when I opened the card and read "to my wife". I still look around when I see or hear that - definitely not used to it yet!


"Well", says Luke, "getting married has opened my eyes to a whole new section in the gift card department!".

We just had a quiet night in with some family and a truck load of sushi. It was a nice little way to begin a 'new' year.

Now I'm stalking the letterbox waiting for this camera to show up....any day now!

Have a beautiful weekend everyone.


Post a Comment

Daha yeni Daha eski