An Industrial Edge

I love the depth, eclectic appeal and slightly masculine feel a piece of industrial furniture or decor can add to a space.
From antique timber filing cabinets to retro steel lockers, done right, this style of interior decoration can really make a room pop.

Monique Keegan

Unknown courtesy of Brown Button

The Drawing Room

House Beautiful

Monique Keegan

Brinson

Country Living

Country Living

Monique Keegan

Country Living

Monique Keegan

I could look at these images all day - except they give me such bad cravings I just have to get away from the computer and head straight down to all the local thriftstores and junkyards I can think of to hunt down some industrial goodness of my own. 
I'm actually working on a little industrial project at the moment. 
(You can now check out the finished results here).

Post a Comment

Daha yeni Daha eski