Lounging in the summer #whiteliving #bohodecor #summer

Lounging in the summer

Today an extra blog post to give you the nice summer feeling. With the vacations that have already begun, I am really looking forward to going on holiday. Unfortunately I have to wait another 2 months until we have vacation. That's why I started working at home to create a white ibiza atmosphere and that includes lounging in the summer.
White & cane
You can go two ways in an Ibiza atmosphere. It's pleasantly busy, with pretty intense colors. Such as pink, orange, red, blue and turquoise, but I go for the quiet variant. The one with lots of white and cane. First, I made my long wall in the living room white again. I thought the cream color was beautiful, but white makes it all a bit fresher. I also went looking for a new chair at the seating area and I had already thought that it had to be made of cane. In Ibiza it is mostly hip to lounge so a low chair made of cane seemed perfect.
Must Living
At Must Living I found the perfect lounge chair made of cane or actually water hyacinth. Nowadays a lot is made of this product, because it is a very strong product. There are baskets, bags, lamps and trays. In the meantime I already have a few things and now also this awesome lounge chair. I think it fits perfectly with all the white and it gives me an instant summer feeling. For a little contrast I have added a black basket. Now only a wall decoration and a little more home accessories , but I believe I can also succeed at Must Living.



Post a Comment

Daha yeni Daha eski