Modern Industrial Motocross Boy Room Mood Board

Modern neutral motocross bedroom plans perfect for a little boy! 


If you caught Friday's renovation update post then you know our house is currently empty, the floors are almost completed and I just finished painting Owen's rooms.  

It's been over eight years since I painted his room and it desperately needed to be repainted.  His bed fits in a little alcove in his room, so you can imagine how dirty his walls have gotten over the years.  I'll spare you the details, but trust me when I say, his walls were pretty disgusting.  

Owen has a lot of opinions about his room this time around, but I'm going to try and get away with what I can while also keeping his likes and interests in mind.   Motocross and riding his dirtbike and 4-wheeler are pretty much all that interests him, so a modern industrial motocross inspired bedroom will be perfect. 
         Sherwin-Williams Eider White Painted Room

Read more »

Post a Comment

Daha yeni Daha eski