Light Gray Antique Console Table Makeover


An antique console table gets a fresh new makeover with General Finishes Seagull Gray milk paint and dark antique wax. 


Last year, I shared my top 10 sources for scoring great affordable used furniture.   One of the places I mentioned was local auctions and that's exactly where I spotted this antique console table.  It was sitting outside, the top veneer was warped and peeling off, but I could immediately see the potential.  It had great curves and old stem cast iron wheels that I couldn't resist.   I knew a little Seagull Gray milk paint and gold hardware would give this dated and damaged console table the update it needed.  Lucky for me, no one else saw the potential and I was able to get it for a steal.  

Gray painted console table with clear and dark wax
Read more »

Post a Comment

Daha yeni Daha eski