Fall Market Days at Sweet Clover Barn


Take a tour of a vintage market booth subtly decorated for fall and Halloween!


It's been a busy month full of early mornings, work deadlines and getting the booth ready for the September Sweet Clover sale.  I always feel like each month sneaks up on me and this month was no different.  Last month, I sold all my large pieces of furniture, so I've been extra busy getting furniture painted and prepped for the upcoming sale.  

The September sale marks the first fall sale of the season, which meant Cassie and I were able to bring in lots of new decor and fun touches for fall and Halloween. 
Dark gray painted MCM dresser
Being that we both love cool tones, we kept the traditional fall colors to a minimum and opted to keep the holiday decor on the neutral side.

Read more »

Post a Comment

Daha yeni Daha eski