Coastal Blue Vintage Empire Dresser Makeover

A beautiful antique empire dresser with curved drawers and turned details gets a makeover with Coastal Blue paint and creamy teardrop pulls. 


Sorry for the sudden radio silence last week.  I ended up taking an unexpected break after spending way too much time driving around picking up furniture and working on a few involved makeovers.  After last week, I can confidently say, I don't plan on completely refinishing a large dresser anytime soon.  I do, however, plan on sharing a few furniture makeovers, an IKEA hack and living room and office updates very soon.

One of the makeovers I finished last week was a vintage empire dresser with beautiful curved drawers and turned details on the sides.   I was able to repair, sand, paint, stain, wax, photograph and get it up to Sweet Clover just in time for the annual June yard sale this weekend.  This is definitely one of those pieces that started out a little rough but had great bones and was so worth updating.

Coastal blue Empire dresser makeover

Read more »

Post a Comment

Daha yeni Daha eski