Sweet Clover Mother's Day Sip and Shop This Weekend

A collection of beautiful custom painted furniture and unique vintage finds at Sweet Clover barn!


Happy Wednesday!

I could not be more excited about today's post!  If you remember, a few months back I announced that I was joining my friend Cassie in her booth at Sweet Clover barn in Frederick, MD.   I "met" Cassie through blogging years ago and have always been a fan of her eclectic, vintage, boho style.  Over the years, I'd message her every now and then to pick her brain about design and color questions then we officially met about two years ago at the Haven conference in Atlanta, GA.  I knew she was a great person, but after getting to know her better I can truly say she is one of the funniest, sweetest and most genuine people I know.  I am incredibly lucky to be working alongside her and look forward to sharing our Sweet Clover space with you each month. 

The upcoming May sale is the first sale that Cassie and I are collaborating together on and I am more than thrilled to share our space with you today!  We went a little more industrial and of course injected our favorite cool tones, blue and green. 

             Aqua blue lockers and Navy campaign desk

Read more »

Post a Comment

Daha yeni Daha eski