A Fresh New Look for a Dated Console Table

A dated 80's wood console table gets a fresh farmhouse makeover!


Many of you know that I stop in my local Goodwill at least once or twice a week.   I pass it on my way to Walmart and it's right by the grocery store, which makes it super convenient to pop in and see what's new.  About a month ago, I spotted an 80's wood console table that I contemplated buying, but it wasn't quite my style and the price was a little steep for my thrifty budget.  Well, lo and behold weeks later it was still there with a color of the week tag.  I figured why not and loaded it into my car with the help of very nice older gentleman.   

80's console dated makeover

The curvy feminine lines and distressed appearance give it a farmhouse feel that isn't quite my style, but I know it will make a great addition to the right home.
Read more »

Post a Comment

Daha yeni Daha eski