Painted Vintage Mid-Century Campaign Desk

A Mid-Century Dixie campaign desk gets a fresh new look with General Finishes Coastal Blue Milk Paint. 


Over 2 years ago I was lucky enough to come across a Mid-Century Dixie campaign desk at my local Goodwill.   I was pretty excited since it's not too often that you come across campaign style pieces at thrift stores.  At the time, I had no idea where I was going to put it or what I was going to do with it, but I knew I had to have it.  Well, here we are over two years later and I FINALLY got motivated to give this little desk an update.  Sadly, I still don't have space for it in my own home, but it will be going to Sweet Clover where I hope it will find a new home.  

Painted mid century campaign desk makeover
I strayed from my normal go-to paint colors of black, white and gray and chose my new favorite blue, General Finishes Coastal Blue.  This color is so pretty and a beautiful contrast to the original aged brass hardware.  
Read more »

Post a Comment

Daha yeni Daha eski