How to Make Vintage Flower Seed "Packets"

These vintage seed packets are perfect for adding a touch of spring to your decor.  Display them in a basket or turn them into a garland.  Either way, they can make an adorable addition to your home for spring.


It's almost May, the weather is getting warmer, perennials are making an appearance and it's almost time for Peony watch 2018.  I'd say that means it's a good time to share another quick and easy project for spring.  

Last week, I shared 12 free vintage inspired printables, which included a set of vintage flower seed packets.   Although the images I shared weren't exactly what I was looking for, they did spark an idea.  I turned to ETSY, searched for an instant download of vintage floral seed packets and stumbled upon these beauties for 50% off.   They were exactly what I had in mind and the perfect images for creating DIY seed packets.

How to make vintage floral seed packets

Read more »

Post a Comment

Daha yeni Daha eski