How to Give New Storage Drawers a Vintage Industrial Look

An easy way to give new and inexpensive wood storage drawers a vintage industrial look using paint and stain.


I usually go to Michaels with a project in mind and a supply list in hand.  Other times, I go solely to wander up an down the aisles with no plan or direction.  The other week was one of those times that I headed to Michaels without a list or plan.  I had a 20% off your entire order coupon (you know you can't let those go to waste!) and was hoping something would catch my eye.  I picked up a few crafts for my daughter and was headed to the checkout when I spotted mini wood storage drawers.  I had never seen these drawers before and knew with a little paint and stain I could easily give them a vintage industrial makeover.

How to achieve an aged look with paint and stain

Read more »

Post a Comment

Daha yeni Daha eski