Easy Wood Ornament Decor From Dollar Tree


Add a bit of holiday cheer to your walls with this inexpensive wood ornament decor from Dollar Tree.

First, I want to thank you for all your excitement and words of encouragement over yesterday's post.  It truly blew me away and I am so incredibly lucky to have such amazing reader's and friends.

I was hoping to get this project shared sooner in case any of you wanted to grab the same ornament from Dollar Tree, but I just have way too many holiday projects to share and not enough time to share them.  I'm hoping Dollar Tree still has some of the same oversized wood ornaments in stock.   If not, you can check out my other Dollar Tree makeovers for more inspiration and project ideas. 

Updated Dollar Tree wood ornament decor
This is such a cute and simple project that would be perfect for dressing up your door or walls for the holidays.  It's also super affordable and nearly free if you have a nice stash of craft supplies. 

Read more »

Post a Comment

Daha yeni Daha eski