10 of The Best DIY, Home Decor and Craft Projects of 2017

Now that I am officially DONE with craft and DIY projects for this year, I thought I would take a look back and share my top 10 projects of 2017.  


Days and months can pass by quickly and it's easy to feel like you haven't accomplished as much as you would have liked.  To think you didn't work hard enough or that you should have done more.  We tend to hold ourselves up to a much higher standard than what we expect of others and be harder on ourselves than what we should be.  


Taking time to pause and reflect on the past year is a great way to summarize just how much you have accomplished.  It helps me realize that even though I may not have completed all that I planned, I did accomplish a lot and I should be proud.  

10 of The Best DIY, Home Decor and Craft Projects, best of 2017, home decor, dollar tree,

Read more »

Post a Comment

Daha yeni Daha eski