Yes, I'm Still Alive....and a new room redo

Phew, it's been a crazy few weeks...in a very good way!

I guess I should start by saying 'Merry Christmas' and 'Happy New Year' (cue streamers and those roll-out party horn thingos).

Now, I should explain my recent absence. I'll blame it on the following ten factors (in no particular order):

1. Beautiful weather
2. Pure laziness
3. My parent's beach house (which forced me to stay in it for a whole week!)
4. Over-eating
5. Over-sleeping
6. The baby in my belly
7. Family and friends (the non-virtual kind :-)
8. Pure laziness (again)
9. PC problems
10. Menial boringness

Okay, so did you notice the biggy I kinda slipped in there? If you're a bit of a skimmer (like me :-) and missed it per-chance, then for a more obvious visual clue I'm excited to announce that the next of my room makeovers will be along these lines:

Jenny Lyons

Via Decorpad

Domino

Via Decorpad

Unknown

Unknown

Via Decorpad

Design Sponge

Anyon Interior Design

Due early July (both baby and nursery reveal!).

Post a Comment

Daha yeni Daha eski